Harlsadda replied

295 weeks ago

Dragon Hunter Movie Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Orphaned as a baby when his parents were killed in a vicious orc attack, Kendrick of Elwood was raised by his elder brother, Darius. Though only nine at the time, Darius devoted his life to Kendrick's care and to purging orcs from their land. As Darius grew into a great warrior, he sheltered Kendrick from all possible harm. Now, after years of absence, a new danger emerges, more lethal than the threat of orcs or men. Reports of dragon attacks spread like wildfire through the panicked land. In memory of his mother's prophesies of a mighty Dragon Hunter in their bloodline, Darius leads Kendrick on a perilous journey to the castle of Ocard - the Dragon Hunter training grounds. As they battle through evil men and orc-infested lands, they align with a band of rogue warriors who swear their allegiance in this hazardous quest. The Brothers of Elwood, joined by Raya, an elven princess, Olick, a mute Berserker, and five human mercenaries must escape orc ambushes and dragon attacks to reach the fortress at Ocard. Will dragons completely decimate the countryside? Only the Dragon Hunter will decide!
In times of orcs and dragons, the orphan Kendrick was raised by his overprotective brother Darius. When their village is attacked by dragons, they have to move through the woods seeking the land of Ocard where a dragon hunter should be trained. They teem-up with a group of warriors wandering in the forest and the walk together to Ocard, in a dangerous journey under the attack of orcs and dragons. When they arrive in their destination, Darius discloses a secret to his brother.
Very good lower-budget Adventure/Sci-Fi film. The special effects were above-average and the acting was as well. Isaac Singleton Jr. plays a fun character with his excellent facial expressions. Shots of scenes with the dragon are actually very well done on such a low budget. Makes me wonder what they could have done with a larger budget. All in all an enjoyable film that will keep you entertained. Much better than some of the box office adventure films out lately that spent 50-100 mill and the film turned out not to be enjoyable and entertaining. The people who enjoy adventure films or "dragon" films will want to see this one. This is the type of film people want to have an opportunity to see so hopefully this will be available to most.
I was pretty unbiased when it came to watching this film, i did not read any reviews and just went by the title name as a guide to what this film would be like. From the get-go the movie lacked any real appeal to be honest, it was slow, obviously not thought out (or perhaps to thought out), and what is with the bizarre camera moves in the first and second fight? My guess would be a quick cover up of cheap acting. As above mentioned the acting was not of top quality, which is okay if its sincere, but in this its just poor, at least try to choreograph the fights not just have a few 'orcs' run at them. I'm sorry, I'm rambling, its very hard to list the problems with this film and really describe them so anyone who's not already seen it would understand, i think the best thing to do is to say, if you want to be disappointed watch this film, if not do not bother…

7cb1d79195
Waiting to Happen 720p moviesDownload No Exit full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Killer torrentScientific Method song free download137 Hours Stalks on a Plane torrentGolmaal sub downloadWitch from Nepal telugu full movie downloadLynch movie in hindi hd free downloadJudge Dredd: Dredd vs Death full movie download in hindiJohan en de Alverman full movie download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.